Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
alb_tex

Rousy v Nunez

10 posts in this topic

Rousy returns to the ring tonight and I watched the weigh in. I've never seen her look more fit or focused. Nunez is good, but I'd be surprised if this fight goes more than two rounds. 

john1621 likes this

The Rousey KO was a well placed kick, nothing more, where is Holly Holm now? Rousey is a well rounded fighter who at times is too aggressive and gets into bad positions. I see her right back up top.

By the way....Why did she have such a long layoff as compared to other fighters after a loss?

I kinda feel like she should have had a warm up fight. For fucks sake they gave Jon Jones a warm up and that was pretty lack luster. I just wonder where she is at mentally..... Anderson Silva never has quite been the same. When you're at the top and fall you fall a long ways and land hard. I hope she can come back, win a few, and retire.

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 3:41 AM, Siggs said:

Damn shame. I like Rousy but she got owned big time! 

If you look at her last two fights,,,she was beat up badly both times. She either needs to get a new trainer/coach (HUGE part of her problem) or walk away from the fight game. Beatings like that will take a toll quickly and I'd hate to see her do some permanent damage to her self.

I completely agree. I wonder how someone who completely dominated the scene could lose so badly back to back. And why she's choosing to stand up and trade punches blows me away. 

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 7:13 PM, alb_tex said:

I completely agree. I wonder how someone who completely dominated the scene could lose so badly back to back. And why she's choosing to stand up and trade punches blows me away. 

She got away with what was winning her fights,,,the ground. She has no striking skills standing up and it finally got exposed.