MIDNIGHT

Question and answer Thread

11 posts in this topic

I get alot of PM's from members over the years about all kinds of things from steroids to diet and everything inbetween. I thought I would put some up for all to see and maybe learn from.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am 63, am on my second cycle, and my bloodwork was done before the start of this cycle. After this cycle is done (Te 250 X2/week) and after the PCT, (Yes, I do that) I am considering going on HGH with my next cycle (same as this one plus Deca). I read all that I can find, and you are one of the experts. Do you suggest HGH? What dosage would you recommend? As a side note, I find as I get older it becomes more and more difficult to take in enough calories.
Thank you for your time.

At 63, as long as you don't have a history of cancer, i believe that HGH could only help you. around age 30-35, we slowly begin producing less and less natural hgh. as time goes on, we see the effects...our skin losing it's elasticity. we start to see wrinkles. these are just the signs we can see on the surface. our recovery time slows down between workouts. our hair becomes more brittle. we gain more BF... these are signs of lower GH levels and it is natural... but i say FUCK nature, lol. if you can afford to, supplementing with 2 to 3 IU's of good gh will inprove your overall health... if you can, i would stay on it indefinitely. you can use more for a more anabolic effect, but especially at 63, a replacement dose would probably do you a lot of good.

on a side note, as far as coming off of AAS for pct, you've had your levels checked. what did they come out at? remember that "normal" for your age is still low. the older we get, the lower normal becomes. when we're 90, normal is almost no test at all... if you were on HRT, a good endo would keep you at "optimal" test levels, which would be restoring you to youthful levels.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a question i'm sure you herd a 1000 times.
I normally run D-bol 4-6 weeks, you know, for the jump, but this time I was thinking running it for 8 weeks.
Question is, Do you think adding 2 more weeks would hurt me?? THANKS!!!!!

i think it depends on the dose. personally, i run what is often considered a lower dose of dbol. 25-30 mg has worked well for me, for a long time. i add water quickly and strength goes up. what more could i want? at that dose, i've gone 8 wks and i've been fine... i think that the hepatotoxicity of orals is often over dramatized on the message boards... there is a reality to liver issues, but at least for me, moderate doses of orals have proven to be fine. i actually had liver values taken while running halo, which is often considered one of the worst orals, and they came back only slightly elevated... tested about 7 wks later, and i was in the normal range again.

so yea, as far as your liver goes, you'll probably be fine as long as you dont have an existing condition... after you come off of the orals though, i'd take a nice break from them and let your cholesterol return to normal. for me, cholesterol is a bigger concern with orals. from what i've seen and heard from others, they tend to mess things up fast. you probably won't notice problems right away, but long term, running lots of orals isn't going to be good. ...but we're taking about 2 wks. i dont think 2 wks will make a differecne.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is two weeks good enough time to wait before getting blood work after PCT? Or should people wait longer?

You're proably not going to be comepletly recovered a couple wks after pct...but i'm saying "probably" becasue there is no way to know for sure... everyones recovery speed will differ... older age will most likely make it harder to recover and it will also probably depend on the gear you're running... for instance, deca shuts me down hard. i've been so shut down that i've had to run 2 courses of PCT in the past to get myself back in order. i've known someone who has bounced back as fast as 6 wks...for me, it has taken longer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spartan42 likes this

Hey Midnight i need some guidance.

Here is what i am doing now.
Weeks 1-8 100 mg Test Prop every other day.
Weeks 3-8 40 mg Stan 10 per day.
Weeks 1-8 Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continued for at least 10 days after cycle.)
Personally, i love it. (the eod shots dont bother me)

For my next one Id like to do this

Cycle Layout:
Weeks 1-8 100 mg GP Test Prop100 taken every other day
Weeks 1-8 100 mg GP Tren Acetate taken every other day
Weeks 3-8 40 mg GP Stan 10 per day
Weeks 1-8 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continued for at least 10 days after cycle.)

Im still leaning up and will take whatever muscular gains that come with it.

As always, i just want your input before I spend any loot.

You've got a cutting cylcle here, but you're interested in growing with it? sure it can be done, but IMO, if you are interested in muscle gains, you would be better suited using long acting gear. also, i dont see much use for winny in a mass building phase... it won't help much with mass, it dries out your joints and can interfere with heavy lifting after awhile. it's also really harsh on your HDL/LDL... compounds like test cyp and dbol or drol would be better for mass... if you want to use tren, you can throw that in, or use some deca instead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you explain a little on insulin response, and how it helps fat loss? 3900 cals seems a lot to me but not when on gear, off gear what changes should I be making to my dieT?

Insulin is used by the body to shuttle nutrients from the blood into storage... when you eat carbs, your body releases insulin. the amount of insulin a perticular carb evokes depends on where the carb falls on the glycemic index... for instance, honey would rank high on the glycemic index and brown rice would rank low. . the faster acting the carb, the more insulin you release. so...insulin is released when you eat carbs. it moves the carbs from your blood into storage... some of the carbs will be sent to your muscles, especially if you just got done training. the rest gets shuttled into fat storage... insulin tends to store fat through the midsetction , everywhere above the hips to everywhere below the shoulders. ever see a guy with a beer belly? insulin is being released and storing the carbs from his beer... so this is what makes you fat. eating fats won't make you fat... as a matter of fact, our body depends on fat to produce hormones like testosterone.

Spartan42 likes this

just curious what u think about this one...i started monday

test E 500 1-10(250 mon/thurs)

superdrol 20 mg 1-4(may go to 30 if sides/gains give me a reason)

Adex .5 eod 3-12(only have enough for 10 weeks so starting wk3)

Epistane 36mg 10-12(figured id throw it in, while test is clearing... i have extra laying around)

nolva probly 30/20/20/10/10 wk13-17

If you find you are remaining too dry, you could probably lower the adex a little.. the more people i talk to, the more i'm seeing that everyone responds differently to adex. some need .5mg EOD... some find that too much and like .25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a question for you when you have the time. Below is my 12 week cycle that I started 10 days ago.
Week 1-8 Bulking
500mg weekly of Susta 270 injected every 4th day
400mg weekly of Bold 200 injected every 4th day
.5mg Adex daily---I'm gyno prone
Week 8-12 Cutting
300mg weekly of Mast 200 injected every 4th day
50mg Winny Daily
.5mg Adex daily or 20mg Nolva daily- Let me know which you'd recommend.
*I also have 5ml of Tren 200 should I incorporate it in my cycle? If so what week and what dose?*
PCT 6 weeks
I'll continue the Adex .5mg for the first 20 days
I have Available HCG 3x5000iu that I'll inject 2500iu every 5th day, 50tabs of 25mg Aromasin one daily, 60tabs of 20mg Nolva one daily.
I also have 40tabs of 2.5mg Femara in case of any gyno symptoms.
Let me know what you think. Thanks for you time and consideration regarding my questions.

Alot of stuff going on here... first, let me say, i dont think it is a good idea to try to bulk and cut in the same cycle.. you will have gained a little new muscle by 8 wks in, but you need to continue to support that new muscle by feeding it large amounts of protein though the rest of the cycle, into pct and beyond. you need to take time to let your body "get used to" the new muscle... if you cut in the middle of the cycyle, you'll loose your gains. not to mention, you're not going to lose a lot of fat in 4 wks. you'll more likely end up where you started at. a better plan would be try not to get fat to begin with. eat clean thoughout a bulking program. consume LOTS of clean proteins and carbs, watching your BF%. don't be afraid of a little cardio... 30min 3 times a wk isn;t going to hurt your gains... eat 2 grams of clean protein per lb of body weight and lift heavy!!! then after pct and time off of gear, your body will have gotten used to holding your new muscle and if you want to, you can consider doing a cutting diet.

Spartan42 likes this

Im on HGH  from 1 month i did start from 2iu,then up to 4iu..i saw some water holding on my face and hands,i did up the dose to 6iu 6 days ago and the last 2 night i couldnt sleep at all ! my hands are hurting all night,and at the day they are like dead i dont have any strength in them..what i should do ? stop the GH or lower the dose? i wanted to go to 8iu after few weeks,what to do now ?

You're not the first person who's had this problem... the key with gh, especially really good gh , is to boost your dose slowly... your best bet for now, is to drop back down to 6 iu's a day. stay there until the pain stops. after the pain is gone, every 2 wks, you can add .5 IU. if you start to feel pain, stop upping the dose and stay there until the pain subsides... then return to using it by .5IU until you reach your dose... it's probably going to take a little time to get to 8IU's but don't rush it... you're already getting great benefits from being on 4IU's!!

Spartan42 likes this

I'm going to be doing my first cycle which will look like this

Week 1-4: 500 mg Test e 30 mg Dbol
Week 5-10: 500 mg Test e
Week 12-16: nolva 40/40/20/20

My question is with HCG and aromasin. I've read about a million different versions of when and how much to use this especially since i have a dbol kickstart. I actually think every steroid user out there may have a different opinion on HCG and AIs lol

Should I start the aromasin 12.5 ED starting on day one? and when should I cease using it?

Same question with HCG, start day 1 and do 250iu twice a week? when to stop?

Cycle looks great. the new school method of running HCG is go with. 250mcg 2x wk through the cycle up to PCT. you can do 500mcg once a wk, but most prefer the split into 2x. then if i you extra, you can blast 1000mcg a few days before PCT starts. Aromasin i would start from day 1. it is a rare AI, in that it can be run during PCT as well, if you like. if your AI were adex or letro, i would stop it before pct starts. have a kick ass cycle. train your butt off, remember to rest, eat like you've never eaten before and you will grow.

Spartan42 likes this

I'm looking into Clenbuterol for losing some fat, with diet and exercise I managed to get down to an estimated 12% (through calipers), but I"m looking to get down to 6% or 5% because I've hit a wall and my diet is good but right now I'm just worried about losing muscle. I've heard to take roughly 60 mcg a day and up the dose if it goes well, but my question is how long should a cycle be run for and what works best in your experience (if you've used it).

There is a couple ways to run it... commonly, it is run 2 wks on, 2 off... your receptors down regulate over time, and thus the 2 wk break... if you use this method, start at 20 mcg and build up no faster than 20mcg a day, as you get used to the side effects. take the dose no higher than 120mcg... after your first 2 wk cycle, you'll find you'll feel less side effects and can build the dose up faster... when i first started clen, i get an awful tremor in my hands... i've ran it a number of times now and i rarely get the same tremor and if i do, it isn't nearly as bad.

The other way to run clen that i've tried was to run for 10 wks straight... i strart with 20mcg and every wk would boost the dose by 20mcg or more... that way, as i got used to the dose, i would up it and it would start working again... i feel that fat loss was better with the first plan, but this worked ok... if your fat loss has stalled, clen will help, but there is something about your diet that has to change... if you want help with that. post up your diet in the diet section and let me know.
Not sure what you're doing with your diet, but when i diet, i slowly pull my carbs as i up my cardio. after carbs are low, i start to carb cycle and thats when the magic really happens. carb cycling.

Spartan42 likes this

Hi bro,got one quick question i got around 1200 iu hgh (hercules Auctus somatropin) its my first time on it,so first question is how much sterile water to mix in one bottle (8iu),also second question: whats the best dose for 28 years old and first time user ? 6 iu or 8iu ED ? im going for full 6 months

Ok, for starters, you want bacteriostatic water. it's different than sterile water... after your gh is reconstituted, it will last much longer in bac water than sterile water.

Let me next say, i am completely jealous that you have 1200iu's of herc's GH ! that is my personal favorite gh that i've run... Worked great for me... start out with 2IU and every couple of wks, you can go up 1/2iu until you reach your goal dose. as you're going up in dose, if you feel side effects, ie. pain in joints, carpel tunnel, stay at that dose until the sides subside, the continue ramping it up.

As far as what dose is best, there is a lot of room for discussion on this question... some guys will say 10iu, some will say 2iu. i've found that 4-5iu has treated me well personally. some will say you need to take at least 6 to see muscle growth. i personally don't agree... over the long run, i've seen my physique transform on 3-4iu over a year period of time, more than i feel it would have changed without it... the main benefit i've seen is that i can eat a lot more...and i mean a lot more without getting fat... i see gh as a tool to help me be able to use more calories without having to deal with the fat that often comes along with it. this is just my experince though and my opinion. like i said, some guys will tell you to take 10-15iu if you can afford it.

Spartan42 likes this

A co-worker has suggested that I go with Anavar and Anavar alone for my first cycle. He has quite a bit of experience but all the research i've done so far tells me that Anavar while a quality product will produce little results used by itself. I'm not looking for huge mass gains. Some strength gains, hardening and a little size increase is all I'm after (for right now). Any advice?

Wanting to only grow a little doens't compute to me... I learned early on that i have to do everything i can in this sport to gain a few lbs at a time... if i only wanted to gain a little, .I probably wouldn't get too far at all. ...just the way my logic works now.

You can grow using just anavar... it's not that the cycle wouldn't work. it is a good drug and has it's place... it's just my opinion that it isn't ideal for a standalone for males.

Anavar 10mg 3x a day was my first cycle. Gained about 8 lbs lean mass in 6 weeks. I feel like its more of a crossfitter cycle. And good for the younger generation

I would run 500mg of test with the anavar personally. My first cycle was dbol only cycle and didn't gain that much maybe 4lb. My 2nd cycle I ran test and dbol and gained 20 and kept about 14lbs.

I kind of like running anavar. Yes nothing dramatic but with me slow steady gains. I up the dose on workout days and add some anadrol. Good for strength.