Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ironaddict

A 4:15 mile time and can dl and squat over 700

17 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, ccs273 said:

Pretty damn impressive for sure

The only thing that I cant wrap my head around is his mile time.  4:15 mile at 235lbs is crazy fast.  Its crazy fast at 155lbs I just feel like its exaggerated or maybe I am just jealous. lol  I was hoping someone around here knew him or something that could confirm some of these numbers.. His dl and squats are legit he has youtube videos of them.

I think I will buy his ebook and give it a go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally think this guy is a good marketer and an obvious fraud. I'm a triathlete and a marathon runner, and my results are easily found on the race websites that I've completed. I can't find one for this guy. You would think it would be quite easy to find such an incredibly fast athlete, but it's all marketing and reviews. 

However... if you type his name followed by fraud, you do find plenty of interesting information on Alex. 

Some things are just too good to be true. 

Missile, ccs273 and ironaddict like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2016 at 8:37 PM, alb_tex said:

I personally think this guy is a good marketer and an obvious fraud. I'm a triathlete and a marathon runner, and my results are easily found on the race websites that I've completed. I can't find one for this guy. You would think it would be quite easy to find such an incredibly fast athlete, but it's all marketing and reviews. 

However... if you type his name followed by fraud, you do find plenty of interesting information on Alex. 

Some things are just too good to be true. 

Good point the only thing I was able to confirm was his dl.  I want to believe it's real for some reason.  Maybe it's because setting ridiculous goals excites me and if someone else has done it why can't I. Kind of like back in the day when I was a kid and believed that Jay cutler got that big off of cell tech Lol it really did motivate me for a while.  That mile time is what really made me question the legitimacy of his claim. 415 mile is world class and not far off a world record. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its like Mike O'Hearn, he is judo ,karate ,powerlifting hall of fame but u cant find a single article on it anywhere  and no organization confirmes it   . He is unbelivable strong yet claims natural and we all know u can't be that strong with that body fat precentage plus have that density to his physique at 48 . My point is, don't claim to be  this or that if there is no way to prove it . 

ironaddict likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spartan42 said:

its like Mike O'Hearn, he is judo ,karate ,powerlifting hall of fame but u cant find a single article on it anywhere  and no organization confirmes it   . He is unbelivable strong yet claims natural and we all know u can't be that strong with that body fat precentage plus have that density to his physique at 48 . My point is, don't claim to be  this or that if there is no way to prove it . 

 Mike Ohearn really annoys me. If he is natural so is Rich Piana

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ironaddict said:

Good point the only thing I was able to confirm was his dl.  I want to believe it's real for some reason.  Maybe it's because setting ridiculous goals excites me and if someone else has done it why can't I. Kind of like back in the day when I was a kid and believed that Jay cutler got that big off of cell tech Lol it really did motivate me for a while.  That mile time is what really made me question the legitimacy of his claim. 415 mile is world class and not far off a world record. 

I agree with you in regards to wanting it to be real. So was I!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is pretty much how I train so it doesn't seem that ridiculous to me, any who know me on here know that I can move some decent weight but compete frequently in endurance events, primarily half marathons and I'm doing some tris this next year, a sprint but one half ironman the toughman minnesota.  You just have to train both ways, switch hitter, or combine the two with heavy massive supersets.  Heavy progressive supersets are king.

TB

This is pretty much how I train so it doesn't seem that ridiculous to me, any who know me on here know that I can move some decent weight but compete frequently in endurance events, primarily half marathons and I'm doing some tris this next year, a sprint but one half ironman the toughman minnesota.  You just have to train both ways, switch hitter, or combine the two with heavy massive supersets.  Heavy progressive supersets are king. I guess if I can bench 4 and dead 6 and run a half its not hard for me to believe that there is someone else who can lift more and run farther than I can, with my limited training schedule.

TB

alb_tex likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Edit on mobile is weird...sry about the double post after edit, it won't give me the option to edit again for some reason.

Edited by TBMOC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TBMOC said:

Edit on mobile is weird...sry about the double post after edit, it won't give me the option to edit again for some reason.

PM me your race schedule once you get it from figured out. 

TBMOC likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/26/2016 at 9:21 AM, TBMOC said:

Edit on mobile is weird...sry about the double post after edit, it won't give me the option to edit again for some reason.

Rookie.....:tongue:

TBMOC likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, TBMOC said:

You can only edit something once?

If you're on your phone they are weird animals. Editing is different, sometimes I double post, sometimes I get a quote inside a quote inside a quote trying to delete or edit. I just play it off like I was drunk....No one seems to notice:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0