Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ccs273

New chapter

13 posts in this topic

Well this past weekend I moved my twins to there colleges....one on Friday to clemson, and the other on Saturday to Newberry college.....ended up putting 901 miles on the 4runner......still hard to believe I have two college age kids now.... the little one still at home so the wife and I aren't empty nester yet

Killerall, bmc2000 and john1621 like this

Congrats CCS. Bitter sweet I am sure. I dont have too many more years left and Illl have 2 going as well. Cant say Im looking forward to it just yet. 

ccs273 likes this

Congrats my brother. Our oldest is getting married in December and we still have a junior in college then off to graduate school. We have been writing a lot of checks the last several years. It's amazing to watch our children grow up to be adults so quickly. They are special gifts that have made our lives a true blessing. I can't wait to be a grandpa some day. 

ccs273 likes this

Yes I like to think of it as getting wiser, but still,able to kick the shit out of most any males that comes sniffing around our youngest daughter. Of course, I have made it abundantly clear to my future son in law that if he makes my daughter cry he won't live to make an apology. LOL! Just keeping it real

ccs273 likes this

The wife and I went up to watch my daughter cheer at her 1st college football game... she did great, so proud of her....it was a late game (6pm) and afterwards we brought a huge care package up to her dorm room....then had to head home....

Man those are great times to have. Watching our children grow up to be adults (even thru the hard times) is one of the best experiences I have had and continue to have. Congrats bro. It sounds like your are a great dad.

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 2:55 PM, ccs273 said:

Going to be an expensive 4 yrs coming up....but totally worth it.

Most definitely worth it! You should be proud of yourself and your kids. Its not something everyone is capable of doing.

ccs273 likes this