MIDNIGHT

HERCULES New Website

21 posts in this topic

Hercules contacted me last night saying their web-site is down and for anyone interested. They can just email them at herculersgold@safe-mail.net or herculesgoldgear@gmail.com  for a current price list or orders or questions.

500bench likes this

Hey ... this is Jakethecat !!

Tried to email Hercules at the 2 above emails.... got reply failure on both... what's up with Hercules ??

Had good fortune with them previously... like to stay with this connection.... They coming back ??

I just tried both emails. For some reason safe-mail is down and doesn't even work to get into my own account. I noticed above that I put the incorrect gmail address for them. The correct email is herculesgoldgear@gmail.com 

Hey Boys,

As to Missile's statement, "Safe-mail looks to be working."  

Permanent Error
  Sent By:
mailer-daemon@comcast.net   On:Jan 01/31/17 1:07 PM

Hercules safe-mail .... Does not work.

I'm also wondering if ordering gear on herculesgoldgear@gmail.com is safe !!

Again, I had great results from Herc. does anyone know the latest??  

Also for "shits n giggles" ..... Iron-man website is not reachable ??  What's going on boys ??

Is the age of getting our gear from Internet dying ???

From what I can see. Safe-mail is working fine. Just put a order in with hercules yesterday and they sent me the info today with no priblem with safe-mail. I did bring it to their attention and they said it was the first time safe-mail has been down for months. And their gmail has always worked fine. They told me along time ago that the law can get a subpoena to get into any email company if the want to. But their not looking for people just buying a cycle or two. With all the money and man power. They just want the big fish.

We are sorry but our website is still down at the moment but you can still contact us for a product list and place orders by emailing us at either herculesgold@safe-mail.net or herculesgoldgear@gmail.com  

As of today we are expanding our FREE testosterone Special. It was--Place a $300.00 order and receive a FREE 10ml vial of either test Cyp, Enth., Sustanon or test Prop.(your choice).  Now for EVERY $300.00 you will receive a free 10ml vial of the test of your choice and if you order $1100.00 you will receive 4 FREE 10ml vials of test.

This is for AAS orders only and can not be combined with hcg and HGH orders as we already have a HGH Special running.

Edited by HERCULES

I wanted to add that besides getting a FREE vial of Test with every $300.00 you spend we also have a great deal on our very popular Auctus Somatropin HGH. For a limited time it is now only $200.00 per 100iu kit.

And Buy 10 kits get 3 free
Buy 20 kits get 7 free (That's over $1,400.00 of Somatropin hgh for FREE)

We are also having a Special on HCG. 5000iu vial of hcg for only $50.00 and 1100iu vial is reduced to $100.00. 

These specials are only running for a limited time. If you need help or have any questions please email us anytime. We check emails 365 days a year.

Edited by HERCULES

We are happy to say that our website is back up but it is no longer herculesgold.com

It is now www.herculesgoldgear.com

We have added some new products and have some great specials running.

ironaddict and Missile like this

We just added another great deal for all our iron media customers.  besides still running the great specials listed in our post above we are now offering:

50mg Turinabol $2.00 per tab (now just $1.00 per tab)

100 tabs or more $1.25 per tab (now just $.75 per tab)

Hey guys I just want to tell everyone since we have gotten such a great response on all our specials running right now that we are keeping them going for awhile longer.

We have a product list up in the supplier section or you can request one at herculesgold@safe-mail.net or herculesgoldgear@gmail.com

If you ever have a question or need help with anything. We will be glad to help in anyway we can.

Hercules

Missile likes this

Hercules, 

Is your website down today. Tried to go to your site and cannot get to it. I had you bookmarked and also tried copy and pasting URL with no luck either. Maybe on my end not sure