Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ase248

bood work what to look 4?

36 posts in this topic

Re: bood work what to look 4? monocytes are for white blood cells, your red blood cells are high also, so yes your prothrombin would also be high, prothrombin time (PT) is a blood test that measures how long it takes blood to clot. Which if on cycle or just off would be high thats why you get purple on your shoulders and traps when on cycle the blood flow from aas is flowing a lot higher then normal. i will look into more for you in a bit

Re: bood work what to look 4? You do not need to go to a doctor just go to an independant lab like LABCORP they are everywhere and when the results come back it shows you what is normal levels and if your high or low on any of them, if something looks way low or high you then can go see a physician.

Re: bood work what to look 4?

You do not need to go to a doctor just go to an independant lab like LABCORP they are everywhere and when the results come back it shows you what is normal levels and if your high or low on any of them' date=' if something looks way low or high you then can go see a physician.[/quote'] I know alot of guys doing this these days.

Re: bood work what to look 4? Hi S.E. so i been doing research and can't find a answer. I have insurance and go to Kaiser Permante and i want to get blood work done for the things that Midnight posted not that I'm starting a cycle soon but i want to learn how to read and understand my blood work now then trying learn it a week before a cycle. My question is can i ask my doctor for these specific test i want done? will my insurance be effected them knowing i will be doing a cycle? I don't think he will fall for it if i tell him i have erectile dysfunction. I'm 22 years of age. I know i can go to a lab but then i would have to pay. Thanks all and very much appreciated

Hi S.E. so i been doing research and can't find a answer. I have insurance and go to Kaiser Permante and i want to get blood work done for the things that Midnight posted not that I'm starting a cycle soon but i want to learn how to read and understand my blood work now then trying learn it a week before a cycle. My question is can i ask my doctor for these specific test i want done? will my insurance be effected them knowing i will be doing a cycle? I don't think he will fall for it if i tell him i have erectile dysfunction. I'm 22 years of age. I know i can go to a lab but then i would have to pay. Thanks all and very much appreciated
I use to be with kaiser & they're great but it's up to the doc what test will be done, that is if you ask for the whole shopping cart you may wind up with a loaf of bread & some hotdogs. For precycle reference you may ask for free/total test, estradiol, the standard metabolic panel (covers most of the above). If you have any other complaints add to it. At your age for the most part you should be fine. BTW never mention any cycles!

Re: bood work what to look 4? I want to get tested too but aside from bullshitting the doc and listing a bunch of low T symptoms, I can't think of any other way to convince him to check hormone levels. I just got a complete metabolic panel done and everything was perfect but wtf do you have to say/do to get hormones checked?? I feel my e2 may be high as my weight fluctuates by a few pounds every day despite consistent caloric/nutrient intake which indicates water retention. I don't want to play a guessing game and start dosing liquidex again but am tempted to see if it will work. I am 2 weeks past completion of PCT.

Re: bood work what to look 4? A doc has a lot of other customers so unless there's a reason he wont do what in his opinion is unnecessary test. Besides what is normal for them may not be for us. Your BF is fairly low so I'd think your E2 should be normal but test it anyway. Coming off cycle your SHBG may be low so test it too. Try that supp 'active' I mentioned, it has an AI & lowers SHGB.

I use to be with kaiser & they're great but it's up to the doc what test will be done, that is if you ask for the whole shopping cart you may wind up with a loaf of bread & some hotdogs. For precycle reference you may ask for free/total test, estradiol, the standard metabolic panel (covers most of the above). If you have any other complaints add to it. At your age for the most part you should be fine. BTW never mention any cycles!
Hey joker I just got my test back today online and went thro them and i was not tested for free/total test, or estradiol. it was a fail my doctor was not falling for it he said i was to young to have any testosterone problems. He did check my T4 FREE 1.24 0.70 - 1.48 ng/dL. TSH 1.06 0.4 - 4.00 uIU/mL. CREATININE 1.0 <1.4 mg/dL and a couple other things I'm not sure if they have anything to do with cycles but everything was in normal ranges also. Thank you tho. If i do start a cycle i will just go to a lab and keep everything away from my doctor because they consider steroid use drug abuse don't know really what kind of steps they will take it they know. Thank you very much

pirvatemdlabs.com  "hormone profile unisex".  measures thyroid ,testosterone, lipids, IGF, chem, CBC.

Remember to add coupon code, and price is under $135.

Spartan42 likes this